The agency is divided into four service areas, with separate functions:
The study and creation office
– Business concept
– Production of virtual images
The administrative office
– Financial and commercial management
– Customer accounting, subcontractor & supplier accounting
– Communication and administration department
The furniture store
– Studies, interior decoration and interior designer
– Mastery of the partnership with the manufacturers
– Exclusive catalog
– Exceptional and tailor-made furniture
The project management office
– Construction management
– Written reports and videos
– Schedule and Agenda
– Execution quality control
– Mastery from design to production
– Artistic direction
Within the design studio, scope of work documents are prepared for private and commercial clients.
The administrative office oversees all the fiscal and financial management of the company, as well as business negotiations, business transactions and deliveries.
The project management office brings together design, the planning and coordination of activities, sub-contractor management and material coordination. It is also responsible for managing deadlines and arranging client meetings.
The creative space is a place for researching potential partnerships via the library, freehand drawing, concept design, commercial concept generation and furniture design.